MentaSync contains natural ingredients to support a healthy immune system. The brain and gut are connected by an extensive network of neurons, messengers, and hormones. These connections provide constant feedback about hunger, stress, and mood. This information superhighway is the “gut-brain axis,” and it provides a communication link between the two brains.
Amare’s MentaSync empowers the axis between the two brains to allow for optimal gut-brain communication.
MentaSync optimizes gut-brain communication to boost your immune system. It also improves physical energy, mental acuity, and emotional well-being. Additionally, it provides nutrients to support the aging process.
Nervous System Communication
MentaSync helps to improve nervous system signaling, normalizing the cellular signaling between the brain and the immune system and the gut.
The Vagus Nerve
The vagus nerve is a huge nerve that comes out of the base of the skull, innervates (nerves), heart, lungs, gut, and is a two-way communication pathway. It sends sensory information from your gut to your brain, and your brain sends stress information back down to the gut.
The brain is the thinking brain. The gut is a sensory organ. It senses the environment and sends information back to your brain about safety, security, and nutrition status. Saying“I have butterflies in my stomach” is simply a way of saying “I am experiencing stress in the nervous system, sensory organ (the gut).”
The second way the body communicates with itself is through chemical messengers. It sends hormones, cortisol, and neurotransmitters like serotonin. It also sends inflammatory modulators like cytokines that give information to the brain on the overall health of our body.
The Immune System
Thie third communication pathway is the immune system. These are cell-to-cell communications, immune-modulating signals that get moved around the lymphatics. Once the signals are received, immune-modulating agents can help the immune system fight infections and diseases. Modulation is a great thing when it comes to supplementation because every body is different. What causes stress in one person might be different for another, so they will need different supplementation needs.
Benefits of MentaSync
People who take MentaSync have better psychological vigor, feel more alert, awake, and better able to take on the day.
People who have a challenge to their immune system may benefit from MentaSync. Examples are: living in a low-sunlight climate or an inflammatory process. The immune system might need to be enhanced.
The problem with many immune system supplements is that they are there to boost the immune system. If you have an autoimmune condition, the last thing that you need is to boost your immune system. Your immune system is already confused and attacking your own body. The key is to optimize immune signaling, to smooth it out and ease stress responses.
This extraordinary product primes and supports your immune system. It’s different from other supplements, because its primary ingredients are mushrooms instead of herbs.
Alpha-Beta Glucan Proprietary Blend 215mg
- Wellmune® Yeast 1,3/1,6 Beta-Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) — shown to support healthy aging; helps to support the immune system priming, cleaning out aberrant signals for a smooth and easy transition; helps with that psychological vigor & focus; activated during times of stress
- MycoFusions® high-polyphenol purple mushrooms [Maitake (Grifola frondosa); Shiitake (Lentinula edodes); Agaricus (Agaricus blazei); Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)]; helps to increase immune responsiveness
- Polyphenols come from a wide variety of colors in plants, including white and brown.
- Maitake mushroom contain alpha glucans that enhance immune function and improve immune system responsiveness
- Shittake mushrooms are one of the most clinically studied glucans and have the ability to enhance our immune system super high in polyphenols and phytonutrients
- Chaga mushrooms contain Beta-D-glucans to help balance and modulate the immune system
- FucoMax™ Fucoidan (Laminaria japonica) seaweed – has superior protective properties in the gastrointestinal system; helps to promote gut health; modulates the immune system; helps with cellular communication
Intestinal Integrity Proprietary Blend 125mg
Calcium Butyrate & Magnesium Butyrate – short chain fatty acids are that are responsible for the postbiotics effect (another modulation); main form of food for the colon
- Zinc/Carnosine Complex
- Other Ingredients
- Rice flour
- Plant-based capsule
- Rice fiber
- Rice Extract Blend
- Natural Peppermint Flavor MycoFusions® is protected under US Patent 7,178,285 and is a trademark of NutraGenesis, LLC
How to Order
Purchase Mentasync at Amare.com